Your job title: Real Estate Agent
Where you will work: Keller Williams Devon-Wayne (744 W Lancaster Ave., Wayne, PA 19087)
Team name: The Hardy Real Estate Group
Who are we?
The mission of the Hardy Real Estate Group is to exceed expectations by providing exemplary customer service, paired with cutting edge technology to be a resource for purchasing a home, making a move or investing in real estate. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Hardy Real Estate Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve their goals.
Who are we looking for?
An individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she inputs the criteria to the automation CRM, and forth-going inputs every communication with said lead into the CRM. The Agent will select homes that meet the criteria and accompany the clients to showings. The Agent will continuously refine the criteria until they find the property of which they want to put in an offer. At that point, the Agent makes the introduction from the client to the Transaction Manager for execution of paperwork. The Agent will be responsible for solely negotiating the offer and overseeing the deal through its close.
The Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer and seller leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Work with Transaction Manager to write to contract offers and oversee transaction
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate for all buyers and sellers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home-ownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of each transaction from initial contact to contract to close
- Properly manage leads within team CRM and updating automation campaigns as needed
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to develop a personal brand and market self as local expert
- Negotiate for buyers and sellers
- Lead Agent - daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Transaction Manager - daily
- Marketing Coordinator - daily
- Obtain Real Estate license within first 8 weeks
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Basic understanding of technology
- Willing to learn and manage team CRM
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- 1–3 years of industry or sales experience preferred
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.